Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm back and ready to BLOG

Ok my lovely humans ... I am well rested after a nice trip to Burning Man.  I had a fantastic time with all my friends.  My longtime friends from Alaska and Colorado were able to make it and that made the vacation even more amazing!

One minor problem ... my phone was stolen while I was at the hair salon right before I left for my trip.  I am sad to say that someone actually stole it.  I hope that the Karma monster bites you in the ass!  So that being said, I am also sad to say that there were a bunch of 'Pretty Hurts' photos on there.  Even a video of the Tappin' Twins doing their thing!  Arrgggg... and so we must move on.  Really it was just a phone.

On to the fun stuff!  We are eagerly waiting to see if we get picked up for a second season.  If you have not already, please write into :

Lisa Sherman (LOGO)
1540 Broadway | 31st Floor
NYC, NY

Also go and like our fanpage on Facebook!  That page is done by Logo - so tell them you need to see Season 2!  Does Rand get back together with Curt?  Only we know here in the office; know that sometimes I want to strangle them both!

I'll follow this blog with some fun vacation photos in a few days.  Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment