Sunday, June 26, 2011

Episode 5 "Pretty Hurts" Time Hurts - dedicated to Rand Rusher ....

So this episode was a HANDFUL ... more specifically let me say the fight in the lobby between that pushy lady and the aussie guy was uncalled for. We don't take walk-in's at our office and that lady was so ...  #@%&%^*%$^%#**>  (insert what ever you like here)

You catch most of her pushy attitude on the episode ... what you don't catch is when that Aussie guy ("I wanna look like a shiny man doll") starts picking on her.  He actually called her names ... things that were not very nice.  I can't believe that they didn't show that on TV. Maybe they couldn't - I did have to scold them like children. It was very weird. Any way - Rand, if you are reading this ... I can't believe that you actually injected that walk in patient!  Next time - the gate keeper will keep the animals in the zoo in their separate cages!

Then of course we move onto Vivicca - who is hysterical and funny but again Rand if you are reading this ... poke them 1st and then talk! I am spending what I feel is like 25% of my life click-clacking my heels outside your door to get you moving!

Any ways - we also got to see Pam. The housewife with AMAZING jewelry.  We've know Pam for years and she is just so much fun. She is beautiful inside and out.  Maybe a little bit of it is Rand's help - but he keeps her in check.  Just like he said to her "You don't always need the things you want."

Rand is pretty smart ... that quote can be translated to a lot of thing in life.

"You don't always need the things you want."

Try telling that to the panicking actress I talked to on the phone on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment