Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Pretty Hurts" Episode 4: Rand and Curt went to Canada ... I stayed home!

Hello my Prettys

Did you catch the Episode this Saturday?  I know it was a Holiday Weekend ... so maybe you need to still watch us on your DVR... or perhaps you need a little rest and relaxation time and catch a re-run on the LOGO website. For those tech-savvy people you can also buy us on iTunes!  Did you know that?

Anyway - this episode was all about Rand and Curt's adventure to pimp their wares at The Shopping Channel in Canada.  I think it was one of the best episodes so far. What do you think, Eh? The thing I love the most is that this episode really shows some of Rand's quirks.  :)  And also how much Curt expects Rand to do!

The really funny thing was that this episode also had a 2nd story to it. While Rand and Curt were out of town, I went to Rand's house to dog-sit his pooches. I know the main story was super funny, but the part where I watch the dogs turned into ... sigh....stupidness! Maya and Joy came over to Rand's and -girls will be girls- we stayed up watching Rand on tv. I am not going to give away anything .... I hope to convince them to give me some outtakes!!!!

Until next time my Prettys!

No comments:

Post a Comment