Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Pretty Hurts" Episode 3 - Curt is not really a revolving door...

...at least that's what I tell myself!  This episode was fun but also kind of heartfelt. Rand is one of the most amazing people that I have in my life and he deserves the best partner on the planet.  I mean this seriously.  Is that creepy? 

After shooting this episode and having Rand go on a bunch of blind dates (that's right my Prettys, we shot a bunch of dates that Rand went on), it is clear that Rand is just doing what he wants; spending time on his office and friends and NOT STRESSING about trying to find love. When you stress about things, chances are that they really don't work as well as you want them too.

Am I right dear readers?

Anyways - we actually shot Rand going on 4 dates. We all rounded up dates for Rand- I think he wanted to kill us though. One of his dates actually started to get REALLY personal ***puts fingers in ears LALALALALALA*** they started to talk about sexual things I really don't want to know about my boss! We also had a really hot hottie that Maya found - shame they chose to cut out that one. Fact is that Curt actually had met that one at the gym and had been eying that pretty boy for a long time. We would have had to move to a 1-hour format in order to include that whole story!

So "my friends" (as Maya would say), hope you have enjoyed Episode 3. I'm going to try and do an entry about my aerial talent this week; show you all some neat photos and such of my wacky obsession.

Until next time my Prettys!

No comments:

Post a Comment